Rimex Metals in the UK has been producing surface finishes on stainless steel and other metals since 1959. This is delivered through an extensive selection of textured patterns produced by a unique cold rolling process to create 3-dimensional patterns on all types of metal.
Our products are used across numerous sectors in various applications. This includes both architectural and decorative metal finishes from Rimex’s DesignScape Collection which are ideal for stainless steel cladding, interior and retail design.
Rimex’s stainless steel finishes have long been used by the elevator sector to provide durable, scratch resistant, anti-graffiti products for lift doors, cabins and architraves. Other sectors include transport, catering, refrigeration and cold stores, machinery and general OEM and engineering applications.
Our specialist metal finishes product range includes;
- Rigidized, Textured or Patterned stainless steels such as 2WL, 5WL, 6WL, 7GM and TreadTex treadplate.
- Embossed stainless steels such as OneTex Linen, Checks and Squares.
- The VORTEX™ polish, that can be applied onto all types of metals.
- The ColourTex® range of coloured stainless steel.
- The T22 range of PVD coated coloured stainless steel finishes.
- The Granex finishes which form Rimex’s bead blasted range.
- Water Rhythm finishes which represent state of the art surface finishing technology enabling standard and custom designs to be etched, bead blasted or coloured into stainless steel and other architectural metals.
- Rimex Super Mirror which is highly polished product.
- RigiTube™ which is a patterned tube product.
- CernoTex Anti-Finger-Print (AFP) Coating, for use on polished stainless steel or Rimex’s range of metal finishes.