With its DesignScape™ Collection, Rimex Metals Group is able to provide a vast array of high-quality, dynamic specialised finishes to stainless steel. Having been established for over 60 years, we have gained a long-standing reputation in the metal finishing industry and are recognised as a reputable supplier where our products have been specified for the likes of Next, Swatch, Armani, Shell and Gucci to name but a few.
For interior design, to understand the scope of possibilities of what can be achieved with the DesignScape™ Collection of stainless steel and other metals, there are four types of treatments:
- Surface finishes on plain or coloured stainless steel such as hairline, satin or mirror polishes, to Granex™ and Vortex™ finishes.
- Patterned stainless-steel finishes.
- The ColourTex® range is our standard ‘living’ colour product or for a coloured stainless steel that appears with a different tone and effect, we have the T22™ line.
- MetalArt™ is our custom design service.
Creating a luxurious setting
with high-quality metal finishing
Our MetalArt™ range offers designs generated by contrast finishing effects.
We offer a range of standard finishes as well as the capacity for bespoke designs produced through the selective application of different finishes such as mirror and Granex™ to the same sheet.
We can also offer similar contrast effects in coloured options - please contact our sales teams for advice on what is possible in terms of design and finish combinations.
Create further personalisation
with MetalArt™ design
A very popular product used for interior design is our SuperMirror, which is as near as a perfect polish that can be produced on stainless steel.
- a great alternative
to glass mirror as it
does not shatter
Varying lighting conditions can be used to change the appearance of stainless-steel products and give them a personality of their own. Consider this in your design should you want to maximise the lighting effects. Our specialised patterns and surface finishes in stainless steel provide some control over how much light reflects in a location.
Metal finishing that
gives some control as to
how much light reflects
Interior Design Product Benefits
- Stainless steel has a long lifespan.
- Aesthetically pleasing state-of-the-art finishes.
- Creates a real presence.
- Works in harmony with other products.
- Gloss / reflectivity control.
- Endless combinations possible.
- Patterned finishes are extremely durable.
- Excellent fire performance and safety.
- Bespoke production possible.
- Stainless steel is an inherently green product.