Where and on what can CernoTex™ be used?
CernoTex™ is ideal for use in interior applications, especially high ‘touch traffic’ areas, on a range of our natural, coloured surface and patterned stainless steel finishes. This includes our Hairline, Satin, Granex™, VorTex™ for surface finishes and for patterned finishes, Canvas, Linen, Sandstar, Squares are good candidates for CernoTex™ treatment.
CernoTex™ is applied to flat sheets but still displays good fabrication characteristics meaning that bending to a desired form is still possible. We have successfully tested 180-degree bends with no cracking or peeling of the CernoTex™ layer.
CernoTex™ has been successfully tested for cutting with fibre and CO2 lasers as well as blanking, using punch and die techniques.
CernoTex™ Product Benefits
- Superb for interior applications.
- Keeps metal products in pristine aesthetic condition.
- Significant reduction in fingerprints and grease.
- Good fabrication characteristics.
- Perfect for high pedestrian areas.
- Low surface energy (Hydrophobic) – highly repellent of liquid.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to easier cleaning when compared to non-CernoTex™ treated surfaces.