Rimex’s CPD Lecture is RIBA and AIA accredited and is intended for architects, interior designers, retail designers and construction specialists.
With areas of focus being external facades, applications in terminal buildings, interior and retail projects on all scales and featuring worldwide projects; including from signature architects such as Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Gehry Partners, Studio Libeskind, Foster & Partners.
Presentations can also be tailored to your practices’ requirements.
The title of the accredited seminar is “The Application of Surface Finishes on Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Other Metals” (and contains plenty of architectural images and ideas).
The presentation covers the surface finishes that Rimex manufactures including:
- Patterned finishes on stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised steels and other metals.
- The ColourTex® range of coloured stainless steels.
- T22™ titanium coloured stainless-steel finishes.
- Granex™ bead-blasted finishes.
- VorTex™ multi-directional polish finishes.
- Rimex SuperMirror polished stainless steel.
- The MetalArt™ standard and custom design product range.
- RigiTube™ patterned tube product.
Topics covered include the specification and fabrication of stainless steel with visual guidance of our product range in architectural applications by global project examples.
The lecture takes less than an hour and to organise a suitable date please complete the form below: