The Rimex Metals Group is a global manufacturer of specialised metal finishes and is internationally recognised as a leader its field of expertise. The group was incorporated in 1959 and operates subsidiaries in Australia, Germany, UK and the US and is supported by its global network of distributors and representatives.
Supported by a global network
of distributors and representatives
Rimex’s product range of metal finishes includes:
- Patterned finishes on stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised steels and other metals.
- The ColourTex® range of coloured stainless steels.
- T22™ titanium coloured stainless-steel finishes.
- Granex™ bead-blasted finishes.
- VorTex™ multi-directional polish finishes.
- Rimex SuperMirror polished stainless steel.
- The MetalArt™ custom designed product range; and
- RigiTube™ patterned tube product.
With over 60 years’ experience
of manufacturing surface finishes
With over 60 years’ experience of manufacturing surface finishes, Rimex’s staff are experts in the use of stainless steel and other metals to provide surface finishes for applications in architecture, elevators, signage, interior design, machinery, engineering, refrigeration, catering and transit sectors.
Rimex is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. We are committed to the highest quality standards with continued investment in best manufacturing practices and product development.
Supplying quality materials
for high-end finishes
Our experienced sales teams are ready to provide any assistance that you require regarding finishes on stainless steel and other metals.
We aim to make your metal finishing requirements become reality through our expertise and quality control.