Group Statement: The Rimex Metals Group has been producing surface finishes on stainless steel and other metals since 1959. With comprehensive manufacturing facilities in the UK, the U.S.A., Australia and South Africa; a stocking and distribution company in Germany, and exclusive distibutors in France and Spain and numerous other countries and continents, Rimex is capable of delivering to anywhere in the world an extensive selection of exciting and dynamic finishes on a range of metals that include:
- Patterned products produced by a unique cold rolling process to create 3-dimensional patterns on all types of metal.
- The Granex™ finishes which is Rimex's bead blasted product range.
- The Vortex™ finish which is Rimex's vibration polished product range.
- The ColourTex® range of coloured stainless steel.
- The T22 range of Coloured stainless steel
- MetalArt™ finishes which represent state of the art surface finishing technology enabling standard and custom designs to be etched, bead blasted or coloured into stainless steel and other architectural metals.
- Rimex Super Mirror which is highly polished stainless steel.
- The Imprimo™ finishes (Australia only) which are custom designs of different shapes, sizes and spacing that can be rolled into all types of metal.
- RigiTube™ which is a patterned tube product.
With such a large selection of surface finishes, RIMEX has established itself as the leader in the field of superior surface technology on metals.
Customer service and satisfaction is our priority and combined with an extensive and continued investment programme the Rimex Metals Group intends to retain its position at the forefront of metal finishing technology.
Download the full Rimex brochure
CGI Materials Library
View the Rimex CGI Material Library
Get your sample pack
Request a Rimex sample pack.